House for Sale
Property ID 1964649Every now and again a family home presents itself to the market that is guaranteed to leave you with a long lasting impression and that "I have to have it" feeling.
Boasting four spacious bedrooms, it is complemented by the beautifully renovated ensuite and main bathroom. In addition, it has a huge central kitchen, a versatile internal floor plan and a massive private outdoor entertaining area.
Best of all this property sits proudly on a 1200m2 block that enjoys an elevated, lush and tranquil bush setting. All in all you will find that this home will leave you with that JUST WOW factor.
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* A further three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Combined living / dining area with fireplace
* Second living space with views to the expansive outdoor setting
* Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Beautifully renovated bathroom with separate shower/bath
* Gorgeous ensuite
* Internal laundry
* Double lock up garage
* Massive covered outdoor entertaining area
* Peaceful bush setting
* Landscaped backyard
* Firepit on bottom level of yard
* Possible side access
* Council approval for further carport accommodation
* 1200m2 block
* Amazing street in a highly sought after pocket of Beenleigh
Beenleigh is located approximately halfway between Brisbane CBD, Ipswich, Redland Bay and the Gold Coast. It is also only a few minutes drive to all the major arterial roads making your commute a breeze.
Also the Woolworths/Coles Shopping Centre ( which includes 20 + specialty stores), Bunnings Warehouse, Aldi, local transport and some of the top local schools are only moments away.
The seller is highly motivated to move on and due to the current market conditions this property will sell quickly. See it for yourself and don't miss out on the chance to own this sensational Beenleigh property!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.